If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- "My neck was very sore after a car accident. First Chiropractic is really helpful in relieving pain! You walk better, your balance is better, and life is good! Between adjustments and massage I felt better. Since starting my chiropractic care plan my life has been impacted mostly by relief of my symptoms, having more energy and enjoying a better quality of life." Diana H.
- "I was referred to Dr. Lowell by a co-worker and couldn't get into my orthopedic because they were all booked. First Chiropractic fit me into their schedule as soon as I called. I came in for pain. I have been pain free without medicine. All the staff at First Chiropractic not only helped with my body, but gave me peace of mind and well being in general. They are all wondeful and caring!" Shelly M.
- "No surgery! I had back pain for 14 years. The neurologist suggested surgery. I think chiropractic first with continued wellness visits and only surgery as a last resort. The staff at Dr. Lowell's are very nice and friendly!" Randy I.
- My constant migraines kept me from enjoying my life. I didn't know they were related to the several car accidents that occured over the years. Dr. Lowell said that many accidents, falls and injuries-even from sports-can affect my spine and nerves that cause migraines. Whenever I get the "ziz zag light show" that proceed my migraine headaches, I call for an appointment right away. No more migraines for me! Jean D
- "My mother thought I should try chiropractic and referred me to Dr. Lowell for the pain I was having in my knees. Now, I feel so much less pain in my knees and my neck. It is a really good thing that I came to First Chiropractic and to see Dr. Lowell." Krystal A.
- "I came to First Chiropractic with numbness in my hands-dropping everything-hands falling asleep at night. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. Since seeing Dr. Lowell, my symptoms cleared up and I was not forced into surgery. With monthly adjustments, I continue to be in good health at age 69. Chiropractic is THE answer to so many medical symptoms. No more taking harmful medications with awful side effects." Cherylann B.
- "I had trouble with my lower back and legs. I went with the advice of my girlfriend and now future wife. My back has not bothered me as much and my legs are doing better. I also used to have seasonal allergies and now they have declined as well! I come often to get my adjustments and feel so much better!" Michael M
- "My mother first brought me to a chiropractor when I was 4 years old. I brought each of my 3 children within 2 weeks of their births. My youngest child had chronic ear infections. Doctors recommended ear tubes for him. I took him to the chiropractor and within 2 weeks he never had another ear infection. There is no downside to trying Chiropractic, and it may change your health significantly." Robyn B
What can we help you find?